The BusBoard BB830 is arguably the best solder-less BreadBoard in the world! A breadboard is used to design and construct temporary circuits for testing.
- 830 tie points total: 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus two 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions. Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Size: 6.5 x 2.2 x 0.3in (165.1 x 54.6 x 8.5mm) Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface. Metal back plate provided.
No wire or components included.